Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/03 06:16:24 UTC

How to run rest service bundle with jax-rs & WAB.

I want to run the my REST service bundle with jax-rs & WAB.

But facing the issues, sometimes REST service exposed from both URLS if i
provide different URL.

This is happening because of central CXFServlet.
How to avoid the problem? Did anybody faced the issue earlier?

I want to run with WAB because i need spring security and i want to run the
application in specific port with specific jetty connector.

apache karaf : 3.0.0
cxf : 2.7.x
spring - 3.2.x

1. <jaxrs:server id="services" address="/logger">
2. <configuration>
<instructions>
<Web-FilterMappings>springSecurityFilterChain;url-pattern:="/*"</Web-FilterMappings>
<Web-ContextPAth>/logger </Web-ContextPAth>
</instructions>
</configuration>