Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2004/01/05 20:33:34 UTC

Spam conference?

I know there'll be 2 SA devs there...  Anyone else going?

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Problem solving under linux has never been the circus that it is under

Re: Spam conference?

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Monday 05 January 2004 20:33 CET Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> I know there'll be 2 SA devs there...  Anyone else going?

Does anybody sponsor a ticket to the US for me? ;-) Hm. gotta work at that
day anyway. Counter question: Will anybody be at this year's CeBIT? :)

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>