Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/08 05:10:29 UTC

Re: [Discuss] More reasonable issue permission on JIRA

Great thanks for driving this Chris!

I have left comment on the JIRA. Hope this can be resolved soon :)

BTW: cc to @dev :)

Best,
Jincheng

Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> 于2020年1月7日周二 下午6:19写道:

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
I have checked the issue permission, It works now :) Thanks all of you made
it.

Best,
Jincheng

jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 下午1:10写道: