Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/10/26 10:41:35 UTC

[Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Trivial Update of "JMeterProjectPages" by IvorBosloper

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by IvorBosloper:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterProjectPages

  [wiki:JMeterFAQ JMeter FAQ]

- JMeterLinks - JMeter articles and non-Apache resources.
+ [wiki:JMeterLinks JMeter links] - JMeter articles and non-Apache resources.

  [http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~mkostrze/jmeter-eclipse/jmeter-eclipse.html jMeter + Eclipse HOWTO] - it might be good to move this content into the wiki so that everyone can update it (e.g. Eclipse 2.1 M4 supports multiple output paths).  The images would still however need to be hosted elsewhere (I am reasonably certain that this wiki does not support uploading of files). ["JMeterAndEclipseHowTo"]

- JMeterCommitters
+ [wiki:JMeterCommitters JMeter Committers]

- JMeterDevelopment
+ [wiki:JMeterDevelopment JMeter Development]

  [wiki:JMeterTroubleShooting TroubleShooting] - where to look when JMeter does not behave as you expect

- beanshell experiences

Posted by Nikolay Diakov <ni...@fredhopper.com>.
Dear jmeter devs,

We use Beanshell postprocessor heavily in JMeter.

We get outofmemory exfceptions constantly. After profiling with JMeter
we see that bsh.Token classes do not get garbage collected.

Do you have any similar experience or guidelines of using beanshell objects?

We use the "vars" to get and communicate stuff to JMeter from within the
beanshell scripts. We do not have any static stuff.

Cheers,
   Nikolay