Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by j....@gmail.com on 2004/11/09 09:51:06 UTC

Reverting changes in the store

A quick question:

I can't seem to find the opposite of session/node.save()
something like rollback / revert

So how do I *not* save the changes to the repo?

/Johal

Re: Reverting changes in the store

Posted by j....@gmail.com.
- Sigh - the answer was lying right next to my white cane and leader dog ;-)

Thanks a bunch

/J

Posted by Peeter Piegaze <pe...@gmail.com>.
Session.refresh(false)