Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Costin Manolache <co...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/19 18:51:22 UTC

Labels in SVN ?

Does anyone know what's the best way to put a small label in a subdir
( connectors/util and
connectors/http11 ). I don't want to label anything else - I need this
to track changes for the sandbox version. Is SVN tag the same as in
cvs ?

Costin

Re: Labels in SVN ?

Posted by Costin Manolache <co...@gmail.com>.
I was not sure if you can tag a small subtree ( connectors/util/java )
, or only the entire connectors/.

I think I'll just do diffs by date - it's probably easier.

Costin

Re: Labels in SVN ?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Labels in SVN ?