Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 21:34:29 UTC

Docs

FYI.. I've started working on detailed documentation here:

  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Getting+Started

I will continue to fill in details over the next few days

- James

Re: Docs

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Isn't writing stuff in Confluence fun? :-)

Cool stuff. Re: organization - a couple suggestions:
- Give long pages a Table of contents. Confluence has a TOC macro which
makes it pretty easy.
- I would like to see the Getting Started page focus just on the bare
minimum needed to get started. I.e. what you have about the client apis
and the necessary jars.
- Other stuff could potentially go in their own pages: Document API,
Authentication, Filters, Parsers, Security, etc. Not all that stuff is
directly related to getting started IMO and is pretty advanced.

Those are just details though. Its great to see the docs coming along!

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource