Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by PRABHU S <pi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/29 12:44:51 UTC

having problems with download

respected sir/madam,

i want to use your most useful software openoffice. but when i download it,
it downloads only 99.90%. after that it gets stopped. please resolve this
issue and so many people like me will get to use this..

thanking you!

regards

PRABU.

note: downloaded using internet download manager from internode server.. it
splits the links into 8. except 1 & 3, others are completed.

Re: having problems with download

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 08/29/2012 12:44 PM, schrieb PRABHU S:
> respected sir/madam,
>
> i want to use your most useful software openoffice. but when i download it,
> it downloads only 99.90%. after that it gets stopped. please resolve this
> issue and so many people like me will get to use this..
>

> thanking you!
>

> regards
>
> PRABU.
>
> note: downloaded using internet download manager from internode server.. it
> splits the links into 8. except 1&  3, others are completed.

I don't know from where you want to download the software. But please
make sure you download only from official and well-known locations. For
Apache OpenOffice it is the following webpage:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

Hope this help.

Marcus