Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@jestadigital.com> on 2014/02/18 13:46:26 UTC

new wicket-bootstrap version in mvn central

Hi Martin, Michael,

Did you already scheduled when will be the next version of wicket-bootstrap in mvn central including Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1?
I would love to have the new feature for resize the Modal.

Best,
Marvin Richter

RE: new wicket-bootstrap version in mvn central

Posted by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@jestadigital.com>.
I didn't have the time either but will do so in the next days.
Will let you know if I face some problems.

Marvin Richter

Have you tested your app with the -SNAPSHOT version ?
I didn't have much time to read carefully the release notes of TB 3.1.0 and
3.1.1 and I am not sure that everything is stable.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Marvin,