Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Yang <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/19 10:09:26 UTC

Cassandra + Zookeeper, what is the current state?

I read from the Facebook cassandra paper that zookeeper "is used
....." for certain things ( membership and Rack-aware placement)

but I pulled 0.7.0-beta2 source and couldn't grep out anything with
"Zk" or "Zoo",  nor any files with "Zk/Zoo" in the names

is Zookeeper really used? docs/blog posts from online search kind of
give conflicting answers

Thanks
Yang

Re: Cassandra + Zookeeper, what is the current state?

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.
That code has never existed in the public.  It was taken out before it was open-sourced.

Posted by Yang <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys.

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.