Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> on 2013/07/07 13:06:41 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Moving cloudmonkey to its own repository, have its own release process

Hey! Been sometime on this thread.

David, can you confirm if the cloudmonkey repo is writable by CloudStack
committers so I can populate the README file with more details, add some
unit tests to enforce contract of interfaces and services and then
eventually help with a release.

Any suggestions, feedback?

Cheers.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I did not have bandwidth to reply but now. Just to update people on
this; in our next steps

- Remove tools/cli from cloudstack's repo and fix README and link to the
cloudmonkey repo, inform users, devs
- Write a wiki on cloudmonkey's release process, which is around "ship
fast, break things"
- Release cloudmonkey whenever there are changes

Regards.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.