Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by ilhami Kalkan <il...@agmlab.com> on 2014/03/21 17:14:59 UTC

Fwd: gsoc2014

Hi everyone.
I'm new to Hama Project. I want to work on HAMA-894
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-894>
Is anyone working on this issue?

Re: gsoc2014

Posted by Andronidis Anastasios <an...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,

as far as I know, this issue is open. You are welcomed to take a look on that :)

Anastasis

Re: gsoc2014

Posted by Andronidis Anastasios <an...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: gsoc2014

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi Ilhami,

It'd be nice if you can try to learn about Google's Pregel model
(roughly) and improve your proposal (especially implementation plan)
during interim period?

--
Edward J. Yoon (@eddieyoon)
Chief Executive Officer