Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/03/02 19:21:35 UTC

Next 0.98 RC next week

Nick's intention to run a new 1.1 RC reminds me we are due for the next
0.98 release. I plan to roll the first RC next week.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Next 0.98 RC next week

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
I saw below message from hadoop mailing list, it seems the JIRA system is
under maintenance, JFYI

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,