Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2008/06/06 06:27:04 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept Pax Logging donation from OPS4J

On Monday 02 June 2008 13:50, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> As per IP Clearance recommendations, please cast your votes to accept the
> Pax Logging implementation of the OSGi Log Service specification, utilizing
> Log4J as the backend.
> Pax Logging is already available under the Apache License, but will still
> need minimum IP Clearance. The codebase in question has been uploaded to
> people.apache.org:/home/niclas/donations.

The vote is hereby concluded. I tally the votes;

+1s

Peter Neubauer
Niclas Hedhman (binding)
Guillaume Nodet
Niklas Gustavsson
Alin Dreghiciu
Felix Meschberger (binding)
Edward Yakop
Toni Menzel
Carsten Ziegeler (binding)
Alan Cabrera
Karl Pauls (binding)
Stuart McCulloch (binding)
Pedro Pedruzzi
Stefano Lenzi (binding)
Clement Escoffier (binding)

No -1 and No +/-0

I hereby announce that the Apache Felix community is accepting the Pax Logging
donation from the OPS4J community.

I will proceed with the paperwork.

Cheers
--