Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/01/12 21:24:17 UTC

Re: Can't display XML files correctly using XSLT when they're outside

Mercier Xavier wrote:

> Hey ya, Cocooners!
>

> First of all, a quick word about my current configuration...

The problem you are facing is one dealing with Servlets.  Servlets
and webapps are designed to be self-contained entities, therefore
everything has to be part of the same webapp--otherwise the Servlet
Engine is _supposed_ to deny you access.

If you can tell Tomcat that your webapp is installed in the
MatrixProject root, then Tomcat will treat that as a context
root--and everything should be happy again.