Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by mgalik <mg...@activit.sk> on 2005/12/23 15:29:18 UTC

graffito RFI

Hi my name is Martin Galik and i am software designer in our company which
is specialized in software development specially for Internet and intranet
applications. My current task is to find engine for our CMS solution which
should be based on standards like Java Portlet Specification (JSR 168), JCR
(JSR 170), WebDav and some BMP (workflow) engine with BPEL like jBPM from
JBoss.
Graffito looks very promising for this. So i would like to ask you what kind
of BPM (workflow) engine are you intend to use and when approx. are you
planing to finish first release of your product.

In case we decide to chose graffito we would like to join your team at least
like testers. If you are interested in this cooperation, how is it possible
to join.

Thank you.

Best regards

Martin Galik
Software Designer
ActivIT Ltd
Slovakia (CE)

Re: graffito RFI

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Concerning the workflow : I hope to start something in feb 2006.
Due to some licence issues, it is not possible to use jBpm but I would
like to start a workflow proposal in which we can define the scope of
this new feature. It would be nice to be more product independant (if
it is not too complex). A nice contribution is to start this proposal
:-).

Contribution is similar to the other ASF projects : you can use jira
to submit test result, new features, ... use this mailing list to
exchange ideas and give your opinion. Of course, we are interesting by
new committers but you have to demonstrate your interest in this
project by providing more and more contribution. This process can be
fast because because we are a small team. Next week, I will review the
Graffito site to give more precise information on the project status,
more tech doc, ...

kind regards,
Christophe