Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/02/02 19:07:29 UTC

Re: GoraExplorer

This is absolutely dynamite Alfonso. Really really cool.
If I were you, I would consider further development of this through GSoC. I
would be happy to co-mentor such an effort.
This is so refreshing.
Lewis

Re: GoraExplorer

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Thank you very much for your comments :D
I am working on the video, but it takes me time since I am not a Youtuber :P

In the meantime I updated the link. Now the URL is
https://www.goraexplorer.com

@Lewis: The project is not finished yet. This is an early alpha and I still
have to add some features :) It is my Degree in Software Engineering ending
project (I keep returning to university :P), and hope to finish it in 3
months for my submit.
It would be great to take a poll in user@gora.apache.org to know which
datastores are being used to support them first. If no one objects, I would
like to send it.
About GSoC, it's a great idea! :D

Thank you!

Alfonso