Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Zeigler <rd...@u.arizona.edu> on 2005/03/21 17:01:22 UTC

Tapestry 3.1 and IFormComponent.setIndex

Some time ago, Harish (? I believe it was he) submitted a patch
to add a "setIndex" method to the IFormComponent interface. The
application of the patch was going to be deferred until 3.1, as I
recall. The point of the method was to be able to set a particular
rendering instance of a field as being invalid in cases where the field
is being rendered within a loop.
Is this patch still on for 3.1? Or is there going to be an alternative
methodology for this?
Thanks,

Robert

Re: Tapestry 3.1 and IFormComponent.setIndex

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

Yes, I remember the patch! I have to dive into the 3.1 code before I
can answer your question. I am going home 2 weeks from now and
hopefully I will have sometime to take a look then. But my guess is
there will be an alternative way of doing this. Will let you know.

-Harish