Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Krieg <ak...@pragmatrading.com> on 2010/07/15 00:27:24 UTC

RE: Maven ant tasks resolving properties referencing properties

Forgive me, I meant Maven ant tasks.  I'm trying to reference information defined in the pom from my build.xml.

Posted by Adam Krieg <ak...@pragmatrading.com>.
Well the thing is, I am using the default.  I deduced the value from looking at the pom-4.0.0.xml that comes with maven.

that's weird - I think your syntax is correct
there's an example here:
http://hohonuuli.blogspot.com/2007/03/boostrapping-mavens-antlib-maven.html

what happens if you remove the directory value from your pom and allow
it to use the default?

Posted by Shan Syed <sh...@gmail.com>.