Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/04/11 03:06:31 UTC

Newcomer component

It seems to me that "Newcomer" should be a flag, not a component.  I
think of components as parts of the code.  Is it possible to convert
this to a flag?

Thanks,

David

Re: Newcomer component

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
If you can't do a permanent link to a filter, then let's keep it as it is...

David

Re: Newcomer component

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Newcomer component

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
That's a good point, but if we put a link to the JIRA filter for
newcomers on the newcomer Wiki page it shouldn't be too bad...

When entering a JIRA bug, the checkboxes are very easy to see and easier
to select than components, so that's a plus.  That and it is more
accurate, IMHO.

Re: Newcomer component

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.