Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by skrish018c <su...@cable.comcast.com> on 2015/10/08 14:02:36 UTC

Can we achive message priority with parallel processing with single Queue

Hi,

Wanted to know if there is any possibility to achieve parallel processing
with message priority with single queue. Is there any supporting document?

-Sunil

Re: Can we achive message priority with parallel processing with single Queue

Posted by spamtrap <no...@spamgourmet.com>.
On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 05:02:36 -0700 (PDT), skrish018c
<su...@cable.comcast.com>
wrote:

>Wanted to know if there is any possibility to achieve parallel processing
>with message priority with single queue. Is there any supporting document?

Are you trying to get different consumers to process different
priority messages?

RE: Can we achive message priority with parallel processing with single Queue

Posted by "Basmajian, Raffi" <rb...@ofiglobal.com>.
Have you looked at Message Groups?
http://activemq.apache.org/message-groups.html

Wanted to know if there is any possibility to achieve parallel processing with message priority with single queue. Is there any supporting document?

-Sunil

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email communications.