Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Henri Delebecque <He...@supelec.fr> on 2001/02/22 11:38:10 UTC

whereis the org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl API ?

Hello,

I try to run the SimpleTransform example from Xalan-J 2.0,
with a Xerces version 1.2.3 that's says the "jar tf" of the xerces.jar
archive).

I encounter the "Namespace not supported by SAXParser" error.
I have read the FAQ, which says: "you should tell the parser that it is
namespace aware". Good. But, I try to understand the link between
a transformer and a parser, and I try to reach the API of the class
that throws the above mentionned exception (that's to say:
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImp) on the
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/apidocs/org/apache/xalan/processor/
directory. Unfortunately, this dicretory doesn't includes the
TransformerFactoryImpl API.

Please, help me
Thanks a lot

| Henri Delebecque                        delebecq@supelec.fr |
| Webmaster                                                   |
| Supelec                          Tel (33)  01.69.85.14.91   |
| 3 rue Joliot-Curie                                          |
| Plateau de Moulon                 Fax:(33) 01.69.85.12.34   |
| 91190 Gif sur Yvette                                        |
| FRANCE                                                      |