Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by liu jie <cn...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2003/07/15 10:38:37 UTC

JNDI & Serviceable

a component can access service(the same blocks
dependecies) using JNDI
pattern,nether Serviceable interface

 a method of component B access dependencies
Compoenent A like this:

	com.aa.ServiceA a = (ServiceA) new
InitialContext().lookup( "com.aa.ServiceA" );

why i want this pattern:
	because when my component drive other objects, i
always must transfer the
ServiceManager to these  objects.

for example:

	when my block drive Axis SOAP engine, the soap drive
a object method to handle
a soap message, and response a soap message, this
often in XML RPC pattern, in my object
method, if i want to acess some other service in the
same block, this method must have
ServiceManager, this often difficult and painful...,
if in my method i can access service
using jndi pattern, it's very good.

i sum, i want to a component access it's dependences
components not directly using Serviceable
Interface  and ServiceManager, but using JNDI...