Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2006/07/11 16:50:49 UTC

[1.4] Cannot publish a page

I checked 1.4 out from svn this morning, built it, and logged in. When
trying to publish the index page from the default publication, I get:
The single document cannot be published because the workflow event
cannot be invoked.

I actually get that error from any page. I'm not quite sure where to go
from here.

Thanks,

Richard

Re: [1.4] Cannot publish a page

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Hi Doug,

Ah yes, that step. Been quite a while since I've started from scratch.
Thanks for the help.

Richard

Re: [1.4] Cannot publish a page

Posted by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu>.