Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jesal Doshi <je...@jalvamedia.com> on 2002/04/16 10:58:59 UTC

Using Criteria for nested queries

Hi

Turbine newbie:

I would like to know how can criteria be used with context of sub queries. I am trying to create the following sql:

select * from employees where empid in ( select empid from companyemp where companyid = "value");
here employees, companyemp are table names.

How do the above query being constructed using Criteria so as to get the result in a single database call.

Any insights, ( sample syntax ) in the above would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Jesal Doshi