Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 10:52:58 UTC

accountancy in ofbiz

Hello,

I want to know which accountancy system is used in ofbiz release 4.0 ?

Is the normal European system which i think they call it in English "double
accountancy system" used in ofbiz?
Or is there something special American system used in it?

regards,
Heidi Dehaes
Olagos

Re: accountancy in ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
there is a major refactor regarding decimal calculations. This will be
folded back into ofbiz when completed (next year some time hopefully)
Though more complete than r4, it still has to be validated as far as not
having a calculation error.

Heidi Dehaes sent the following on 12/4/2008 2:45 AM:

Re: accountancy in ofbiz

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.

Re: accountancy in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.