Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/24 21:32:41 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release of Commons Email 1.3.2 based on RC2

On 10/20/2013 06:51 PM, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a vote for releasing Commons Email 1.3.2 based on RC2.
>
>   Changes since RC1:
>     - fixed unit test SimpleHtmlEmail.testDefaultMimeCharset which
> failed in certain environments
>
>   Email 1.3.2 RC2 is available for review here:
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/email/
>     (svn revision 3303)
>
>   Maven artifacts are here:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-004/org/apache/commons/commons-email/1.3.2/
>
>   The tag is here:
>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/email/tags/EMAIL_1_3_2_RC2
>     (svn revision 1533925)
>
>   Site:
>     http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.3.2/RC2/
>
>   Details of changes since 1.3.1 are in the release notes:
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/email/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>

> http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/email/1.3.2/RC2/changes-report.html
>
> Please review the release candidate and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours from now.
>
>   [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>   [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Hi all,

more than 72 hours have passed since the vote has been called and the
following people have voted:

+1 Gary Gregory
+1 Oliver Heger
+1 Benedikt Ritter
+1 Stefan Bodewig
+1 Thomas Neidhart

all votes are binding, and no other votes have been cast, thus the we
are ready to release commons-email 1.3.2.

Thanks to everybody who took the time to test the RC!

Thomas