Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bruno Cappoen <b....@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 14:58:26 UTC

Endpoint localhost instead of hostname

Hello everybody, we are using CXF 2.2.8 and i have a random strange problem.
Sometimes during the night (after the reboot of my AS), I have the
endpoints with localhost instead of real hostname in the list of services.
I don't see what it can be happened in class
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.
If I reboot the AS the morning, i have no problem during the replacement.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Re: Endpoint localhost instead of hostname

Posted by Ted <r6...@gmail.com>.
how and when are you setting the hostname?

I had a similar problem recently and it was because my hostname was
being read from a class which tomcat had serialised in the session.
The result was that when tomcat starts up deserialisation of session
objects takes place before any context listeners initialisations as
such if you're setting properties in the context listeners during
context startup it may fail.

very odd side line case but just in the random off chance you're
hitting the same thing...

--
Ted.

Re: Endpoint localhost instead of hostname

Posted by Bruno Cappoen <b....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.