Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2017/06/26 15:57:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Aries RSA 1.11.0 tomorrow?

The last Aries RSA release was in February. In the mean time not much
happened but there are 3 issues solved and I think we should push out a
new release for them.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARIES/versions/12339614

Best

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Aries RSA 1.11.0 tomorrow?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I just checked .. the sources are indeed missing. I will check the build
and redo a release with sources.

Christian

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi Christian,