Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/19 13:00:22 UTC

[Java SDO CTS] Tuscany now running cleanly against AcceptedTests

Thanks to some new SDO 2.1 feature implementation contributions from Frank
and some cleaning up of the CTS, Tuscany now runs cleanly against the
accepted tests in the CTS.  I'm now starting to take a look at the under
review set. At this point I'm wondering whether notes on the list and JIRAs
are the best way of managing the status of CTS tests, or whether we need a
wiki page as well to coordinate the info.  I don't want to create a
maintenance overhead,  but it might serve the purpose of lowering the bar of
entry that someone who wanted to contribute to the CTS if there were a wiki
page that showed the state of play.  Any thoughts?

Regards, Kelvin.