Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2017/03/08 00:31:41 UTC

Running OM with NGNIX and APACHE

HI,

I can't seem to locate the old tutorials you had where OM can be set up
with NGNIX.

Do you still have them I would like to try and set it up this way ?

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Multiple rooms and multiple moderators having access to same files.

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Great I think the group drive is very useful and everyone should vote
for this. It allows big teams to share files :-)

Please vote : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1520

Thanks,

Dan

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Multiple rooms and multiple moderators having access to same files.

Re: Running OM with NGNIX and APACHE

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I only can suggest to use mailing list search
http://openmeetings.markmail.org/search/?q=nginx
You can create tutorial ant put it to WIKI:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Index

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Daniel Baker

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax