Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by sachin shah <sa...@usc.edu> on 2004/05/25 03:02:14 UTC

need help to turn on logging information

Hi,
I am a new comer to Cactus and have been trying to attempt to turn on the logging information.
I have created a cactus.properties file containing the following:

cactus.logging.config = ~tomcat-root/logging_server.properties

In the logging_server.properties file, I have the following:

# Disable logging
#org.apache.commons.logging.Log = org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog
# Force to use JDK 1.4 logging
org.apache.commons.logging.Log = org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger

java.util.logging.config.file = logging_server.properties
handlers = java.util.logging.FileHandler
java.util.logging.FileHandler.pattern = %h/java%u.log
java.util.logging.FileHandler.formatter = java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter
org.apache.cactus.*.level = FINEST

For some reason it does not seem to pick it up. any help is appreciated.
Sachin

RE: need help to turn on logging information

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Sachin,

Question: what integration module do you use to run your Cactus tests?
Ant? Maven? Other?

Thanks
-Vincent