Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Damien Contreras <da...@ccej.co.jp> on 2016/05/19 10:13:47 UTC

support - CORS in Drill

Hi Support,

First of all,
Drill seems a very nice addition to our Hadoop cluster,

we just installed Drill on our hadoop cluster and could not find have Drill RestAPI add the Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * to the returned message header
to allow it being used from a HTML5 application.

Would appreciate your support in suggesting how I could do that.

Best Regards,

Re: support - CORS in Drill

Posted by Hanifi GUNES <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hey Damien,

That would be a great contribution. Please file a JIRA at [1]. You can fork
the repo at [2] and start working on your patch. Though somewhat outdated,
[3] roughly outlines contribution steps.

Typically, we create a feature branch and submit a pull request once the
work is stable. You should start looking at [4] where you will likely need
to add a CORS handler.

Let me know.

Thanks.
-Hanifi