Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Steven McDowall <sj...@aptest.com> on 2000/07/14 16:08:41 UTC

RE: first version of Web site up! NOT

Yes, there is definitely a problem with the web page.. You copied the
<SCRIPT ... > </SCRIPT> from some template probably.. However, the reference
in the script is to resources/script.js  .. However, it looks like our
context
is under /soap .. Thus, that comes out as /soap/resources/script.js which is
NOT
there.. :-)

So, either change the src= to "../resources/script.js"  if symlinks are
followed
or create a /resources/* section under our /soap/ area to fix it up.. :-)

-Steve

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Can people test it out now? I hadn't cvs added the script.js file.
My bad.

I still don't see the link in the xml.apache.org/index.html though.
I don't know what magic makes that work yet.

Sanjiva.