Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/10 11:58:16 UTC

SOLR-14714 (Solr.cmd in windows loads the incorrect jetty module when using java>=9)

Could someone with a Windows machine try the patch at SOLR-14714? I looked it over and LGTM with one nit: I would move the following up to before they’re actually used:

set JAVA_MAJOR_VERSION=0
set JAVA_VERSION_INFO=
set JAVA_BUILD=0

I don’t think it matters functionally, just a style thing.

Seems a straightforward fix, I just can’t try it even without SSL ‘cause I don’t have a Windows machine.

I’ll push it if someone can double check...