Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by "Vaishnavi K.R" <va...@ericsson.com> on 2017/09/18 05:13:50 UTC

Property type 'null' validation issue

Hi,

I tried using the 'null' property type as mentioned in the TOSCA simple YAML 1.0 specification. I get the validation issue saying that the datatype specified in the service template is an unknown datatype.

I just surfed through the code and found that 'null' is considered as one of the primitive datatypes. But when it is validated if its a primitive datatype, a class object of Null() is passed as a value. The validation fails as it expects a string value of 'null'.

Is this a known issue? Do we have a JIRA item opened for this?

Thanks,

/Vaish

Re: Property type 'null' validation issue

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@cloudify.co>.
This does sound like a bug, and I am not familiar with a JIRA ticket for
it. Feel free to create one.