Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 09:59:13 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Web site (was Rebooting ServiceMix 5)

The template Chris has been using is available at
http://themeforest.net/item/creativeclean-simple-creative-template/122438
I'm not completely sure about the legal stuff though, as if we plan to
include it in the web console or manual, it seems to imply some
restrictions on downstream users, so we'd have to be very careful
about that.  It should be ok for just the web site, but I think having
a consistent theme would be better.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome Charles,

thanks a bunch.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Web site (was Rebooting ServiceMix 5)

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,