Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Rakov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/24 19:14:43 UTC

[MEETUP] Apache Ignite Best Practices for Native Persistence and Data Recovery

Hi,

Next Tuesday on meetup [1] I'll make a presentation about Ignite Native
Persistence.
I'll share insights how it works under the hood. Also I'll give some advice
on how to configure it and tune its performance.

TIME ZONES
5:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time
8:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
1:30 PM British Summer Time
2:20 PM Central European Summer Time
3:30 PM Moscow Standard Time
6:00 PM India Standard Time
8:30 PM Singapore Time
8:30 PM China Standard Time

Please attend if you are interested.

[1]:
https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/271602652/

--
Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov

Re: [MEETUP] Apache Ignite Best Practices for Native Persistence and Data Recovery

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Vasiliy,

You can find a link to the recording in the comments section here:
https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/271602652/
<https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/271602652/>
-
Denis

Posted by Vasily Laktionov <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please share slides and/or video of meetup.