Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/06 19:19:47 UTC

JIRA Maintenance: Make Version 11.0 released

Dear all,

I need some help again. We need to make version 10.0 and 11.0 released
in JIRA and also move Next to 12.0 as well create a 11.1 and a new Next
version.

Thank you!

Laszlo Kishalmi

BTW is it possible to be a project admin on NETBEANS JIRA project for me?

Re: JIRA Maintenance: Make Version 11.0 released

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
I've got it! Thank you!

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Laszlo

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
I believe you are administrator already, when I look at the list you're
there.

Gj

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Fair enough I didn't know that.

I've updated the versions when I got home last night.

Regards

John

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.