Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/22 22:11:33 UTC

[HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.25.0 release

I'm considering cutting a 2.25.0 release this Wed. Any upgrades we
must do before? any PRs we mush finish before releasing it?

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.25.0 release

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
as usual, in any developer's life, there's always a last thing before a release:

I will release as soon as it's done.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
It's been tagged already... release vote will be sent tomorrow.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.