Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by David DELGRANCHE <dd...@sogitec.fr> on 2001/03/26 10:02:52 UTC

SGML Parsing

		Hi all,

	I know that xerces doesn't allow SGML parsing, but I have the following
problem to solve: I have a SGML document that I would like to parse to
retrieve specific informations knowing the name of the tag and the name of
the attribute.
	It seems that there is no more supported free SGML parser available on the
web. Anyway does anyone know a specific web site where I can find this?
	Thanks a lot

David.

Re: SGML Parsing

Posted by Rajesh K R <ra...@trigent.com>.
here are some of the sites
www.redrival.com/bvoven/pages/categories/aut_sgml_parsers.htm
http://www.jclark.com/sp/index.htm
http://www.infotek.no/sgmltool/sdk.htm#cat-parser

SEARCH IN GOOGLE FOR sgml parsers freware

Rajesh

these are THE T

Re: SGML Parsing

Posted by Bob Kline <bk...@rksystems.com>.