Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by akarypid <ak...@yahoo.gr> on 2010/02/17 08:55:18 UTC

Re: Schema generation uses auto-commit mode; breaks on XA data sources

Hello Kevin,

What I wrote was an assumption based on the Derby JIRA as a reference; I
didn't actually research the spec, so you are most likely correct. I will
file a bug at the Derby JIRA then and reference this thread. Thank you for
the reply.

Regards,
Alex

Re: Schema generation uses auto-commit mode; breaks on XA data sources

Posted by akarypid <ak...@yahoo.gr>.
Filed as: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4552