Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/12 16:05:22 UTC

Release Preparations

I'm about to tag all of our completed/closed JIRA issues to-date with Fix
Version = 0.1.0 in preparation for cutting our release branch later today.
If you don't agree - please holler quickly!

Otherwise, I will tag the issues, cut the branch (following a lot of
guidelines that I will send out in a resulting email), and then send a vote
email with lots of commentary (and an ask for the mentors to course correct
as necessary). This will be completed later today.

On a side note - we need to decide on our release versioning so that we can
tag JIRAs appropriately as we go (and so no one has to back-tag).

Re: Release Preparations

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.
Agreed.

Re: Release Preparations