Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael <mt...@optonline.net> on 2010/04/21 03:37:00 UTC

Axis2 Release

I recently downloaded documentation for Eclipse Galileo WTP Web Services development.

In this documentation is stated that the WTP available with this release of Eclipse only supports Axis2 versions 1.2 and 1.3.

When I tried to download these versions I was unable to get the .zip file.  It appears that the only versions available are 1.4 and 1.5.

Is there some way to get versions older than 1.4?

Will using versions more recent than 1.3 be a problem the the version of Eclipse and the WTP I have?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Axis2 Release

Posted by Michael <mt...@optonline.net>.
Does v1.4 work?

Why can't I get versions earlier than 1.4?

Re: Axis2 Release

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.