Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Faisal Durrani <te...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/24 07:33:26 UTC

Nifi upgrade - DeleteHbase patch

Hi Mike, I downloaded the branch and tried building the modules.I can find
the nar-hbase bundle folder but I am not sure about the first two. Running
the mvn install -DskipTests=true  command at the folder location of nifi
hbase bundle failed with the dependency error. Can you kindly let me know
the exact folder where i have to run these maven commands and the location
where the final nar files will be generated? ( I apologize for my lack of
knowledge )

Additionally will this processor be available in the next Nifi release? if
so, when is that expected?

Clone my NIFI-3538 branch referenced in the pull request and build all of
the HBase modules. There's three:

1. A service API in the services folder.
2. A service implementation in the services holder.
3. The nifi-hbase-bundle package (has a processor and nar project) in the
nifi-nar-bundles folder.