Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/08 06:32:16 UTC

Please add another news on OFBiz website home page

Hello,

Please add following news about OFBiz release 9.04 on the home page.
http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=4041
We can add it on sixth position, as it is published in 2009.

Sorry right now I don't have checkout of website code :-).
Thanks!

--
Ashish

Re: Please add another news on OFBiz website home page

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
I will wait till evening, if its not committed then I'll do it tomorrow :-)
Thanks!

--
Ashish

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.