Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2008/05/14 23:14:28 UTC

[TRINIDAD] in 1.2.x prefix based servlet mapping required?

In Trinidad 1.2.x it appears prefix based servlet mapping, i.e.
/faces/*, is required for components like <tr:inputDate>.  I know this
has been discussed before [1], but using suffix based server mapping,
like *.jsf, does not work for <tr:inputDate> in 1.2.7 and MyFaces 1.2.3.

Is this a restriction, a bug, or am I missing something?

Paul Spencer

[1]http://myfaces.markmail.org/search/%22/faces/*%22%20%22*.jsf%22%20servlet%20mapping%20ADFv?page=1

Re: [TRINIDAD] in 1.2.x prefix based servlet mapping required?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
IMO a known bug

Sent from my iPod.