Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/03 16:19:45 UTC

Flag 0.3 as released in JIRA

This hasn't been done, but it seems there are still open issues
scheduled for 0.3 in JIRA, so that's a bit of a problem ;-)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Flag 0.3 as released in JIRA

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Note that if we're going to have each component with its own release
cycle (or even each bundle with its own release cycle), we need to
have that reflected in JIRA and in the release notes.
Currently, we've only used 0.2 or 0.3 in jira, but we'd have to use
blueprint-0.4, etc ....

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
On 3 February 2011 17:44, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure it's related.  Your filter is about opened issues, I'm only
> talking about 0.3.
>
> The problem is that we have currently 18 issues that are marked as to
> be fixed in 0.3, which isn't possible since it has been released:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&jqlQuery=fixVersion+%3D+%220.3%22+AND+project+%3D+ARIES+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC

OK, collectively we've worked this down to zero now. I've also gone
through the issues which were unresolved/closed to see if any had in
fact been closed off. There was one which I've marked as resolved. I
decided to go through them manually rather than have JIRA do the
default thing of move them to the next version. So JIRA issues is now
clean and ready for the 0.3 release to be closed.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet