Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2017/02/11 18:53:38 UTC

[VOTE] - Release Apache CXF DOSGi 2.1.0

This is a vote to release Apache CXF DOSGi 2.1.0.

I just found the documentation does not yet reflect the new features. I
will fix that asap on master.
This is not ideal but I guess most people use the docs from master anyway.

Release Notes - CXF Distributed OSGi - Version 2.1.0

** Bug
     * [DOSGI-258] - itests fail when port 8080 is in use

** Improvement
     * [DOSGI-251] - Allow to export services with less service properties
     * [DOSGI-256] - ContextResolver intents should be registered as
providers
     * [DOSGI-257] - Allow to set bus properties

Tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf-dosgi.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/cxf-dosgi-2.1.0

Maven Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1086

Repo mirror:
https://github.com/apache/cxf-dosgi

+1 from me.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache CXF DOSGi 2.1.0

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sergey

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache CXF DOSGi 2.1.0

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Andriy

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache CXF DOSGi 2.1.0

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
This vote passes with 5 +1 and no other votes. I will deploy the artifacts.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de