Posted to commits@lenya.apache.org by an...@apache.org on 2006/11/15 17:00:24 UTC

svn commit: r475279 - /lenya/trunk/src/webapp/lenya/resources/i18n/catalogue.xsp

Author: andreas
Date: Wed Nov 15 08:00:23 2006
New Revision: 475279

Log:
Removed obsolete catalogue XSP

Removed:
    lenya/trunk/src/webapp/lenya/resources/i18n/catalogue.xsp

die, XSP, die.

Posted by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org>.
andreas@apache.org wrote:
> Author: andreas
> Date: Wed Nov 15 08:00:23 2006
> New Revision: 475279

> Log:
> Removed obsolete catalogue XSP

i'm lovin' it :-D

with the new revision handling, that means we have finally gotten rid of
XSP in the core. yay. which in turn means that this year we can show up
at the cocoongt with our heads up high :-D
(i'm the newbie who, at cocoongt 2006, dared to ask daniel fagerstrom
and jean-baptiste quenot stupid questions about XSP and was met with
utter disbelief that anyone is using it for real)